Inter-Chemicals Sdn Bhd (Chemtech Int’l distributor in Malaysia) and Chemtech Int’l participated in the ASIA WATER 2010 TECHNOLOGY SYMPOSIUM and Exhibition held at the Kuala Lumpur Convention Center from April 06 through 08, 2010. Neel Daphtary from Chemtech presented the topic on WASTEWATER TESTING & ANALYSIS WITH CHEMetrics’ Test Kits and Photometer Instruments at the Symposium. A broad range of CHEMetrics’ products were displayed and demonstrated at the exhibition, which was well attended. The ASIA WATER is a prominent Exhibition on water technologies held once every 2 years in Malaysia and other Asean countries. Many firms specializing in water treatment and purification from the U.S.A., Europe, Australia and Asian countries participated in the ASIA WATER 2010 Exhibition and Technology Symposium.
- What You Need To Know About Waste Water Testing For Your Business
- What to Do in the Event of a Chemical Spill
- The Safety Solutions Your Business Needs When Handling Hazardous Materials
- Why You Need the Best Quality Chlorine Valves
- The Clean Water Act and Your Business: Why it Pays to Be Responsible About Stormwater